1741 Condos Coming Soon to Inner City Community of Killarney
As with its recently built Savoy development in Hillhurst, Truman Homes is out to impress buyers with a product that offers high-end living in an inner city location, two characteristics that its new 1741 condo building brings to the table.
Located in the southwest inner city community of Killarney, 1741 will consist of a total of 56 units when completed with one-bedroom units starting in the mid $300,000’s. Here’s more on this exciting new project:
- Developed by Truman Homes
- Address – 1741 26th Street SW, Calgary, AB
- Community of Killarney, SW
- 56 total units, 12 different one bedroom, two bedroom floor plans
- From 550 to 969 square feet
- Estimated completion between August / September 2016
1741’s location in Killarney will put its residents just a few blocks’ away from the nearest LRT station on Calgary’s southwest LRT line. Find out more at our Killarney Calgary Community Review and Home Search today.
Less than a five minutes’ drive outside of downtown and away from the Canadian Pacific Railway line, 1741’s location offers a quiet ambiance around the building compared to other beltline condo developments within a few blocks radius of the 9th Avenue SW rail line.
Another appealing attribute of 1741’s location are the nearby amenities within a few minutes’ walk away at Westbrook Mall, on 17th Avenue SW and outdoor recreational areas like Shaganappi Golf Course and the Bow River pathways.
Inside of 1741 Condos
1741’s interiors are just as exciting as its inner city location in Killarney with a choice of three different colour palettes (brown, dark brown, gray colours) and quality finishings throughout.
Here are some of the stand-out interior specifications at 1741:
- 7.5 inch by 7 foot wide plank, hand-scraped engineered hardwood floors
- 9 to 12 foot ceilings
- All-inclusive designer window coverings package by Elle
- Stackable washer / dryer in each unit
- Monitored, heated & titled underground parking
- Secure underground storage lockers
- USB integrated plug-ins for convenience charging of devices
- Oversized smooth MDF baseboards, smooth single-panel doors
- Floor-to-ceiling European cabinets with high-gloss doors and drawers
- LED lighting in upper display and lower cabinets
- Caesar stone countertops, high-end double bowl sink with Kohler fixtures
- Full subway tile backsplash behind gas cooktop stove
- High-end Whirlpool stainless-steel appliance package
- Built-in icemaker and water filtration system in fridge
- Three different colour schemes to choose from
- Imported matte finish ceramic floors
- Caesar stone countertops
- Glass-walled showers with high-end matte black Kohler fixtures
With so much to offer, expect to see 1741 units go moderately quickly despite current residential market conditions. Don’t miss your opportunity!
More New Condos
Are you thinking about making a move at 1741 new condos? Make the best decisions and check out our new Calgary condo guides today:
Questions About New Calgary Condos?
As an experienced Calgary condo expert, I guarantee only the best level of service and expertise the industry has to offer while discerning all your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below; I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate goals!