43 Park Condos Coming Soon to Renfrew / Bridgeland Area
43 Park Condos is a new and exciting condominium development coming soon to the inner city community of Renfrew. Offering 43 condo units across the street from Bridgeland Park, 43 Park will be built only a few blocks north from the vibrant streetscapes of Bridgeland, and a bit further than that, the Bow River and downtown business core.
Here’s what you need to know about 43 Park Condos:
- Developed by Vericon Real Estate Ventures
- Located in Renfrew on the corner of 7th Avenue and 5th Street NE
- 4 storey, wood construction
- 43 condo units
- One bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom units
- From 675 to 1169 square feet
- Starting in the $280’s
- Underground, heated, secure parking
- Keyless entry
- Out of suite storage lockers
- Fitness room
Inside 43 Park
It is clear that Vericon Real Estate Ventures has paid close attention to details when designing 43 Park’s interiors. Some of the most noticeable features included in suites are:
- 10 foot central island in kitchen with built in dining table
- Designer stainless steel appliances
- High end granite countertops / fixtures in bathrooms and kitchens
- Contemporary tile kitchen backsplash to full height
- Resilient and easy to clean wide plank floors
- Large porcelain tiles in bath and laundry rooms
- Standard nine foot ceilings throughout
Apart from these great features, 43 Park also is an eco-friendly development that uses energy star windows, lighting, appliances, as well as a pro-green ventilation system and recycled materials in construction of exterior.
To sum it all up – this condo development has been designed to save you money, and reduce its environmental footprint at the same time.
There are quite a few reasons why you should consider buying at 43 Park, some of which include:
- Less than 5 minutes to East Village, Chinatown, the downtown business core, and more
- A quiet location across from Bridgeland Park and far enough away from main roadways
- Walkability to the vibrant community of Bridgeland, the Bow River, and downtown
- Several different floor plans designed to maximize living space
- Economically, and environmentally friendly development
Are you thinking of buying a new condominium any time soon? Be sure to check out these 15 Tips to Buying a New Calgary Condo today!