What East Village’s New Shopping Centre Looks Like
Have you seen the renderings of the up-and-coming mixed-use development by RioCan & Embassy BOSA in East Village? If not, an artist has created a video showing roughly what we can expect the main floor retail centre to look like once it’s completed in the first quarter of 2020.
5th & THIRD East Village [Video]:
5th & THIRD Quick Facts
- Developed by RioCan Investment rust & Embassy BOSA
- Downtown community of East Village, SW Calgary
- 2.75 acre plot
- 180,000 square foot retail centre
- 82,000 square foot Loblaws City Market
- 70,000 square feet of retail space at grade
- 300 parking stalls for retail space above
- Two new residential condos above retail podium
- Direct access to C-Train
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Other retailers still to be announced
Arris by Embassy BOSA
Evolution Condos, a 730,000 square foot mixed-use development in East Village home to more than 600 residential units, was the first successful development for Embassy BOSA in the up-and-coming downtown neighbourhood.
Next on the Vancouver-based developers list is Arris, another multi-phase condo project consisting of two towers – one 40-floors and the other 23. These high-rise condominiums will bring an additional 600 plus new residential units to East Village!
Learn more about this exciting new condominium at Embassy BOSA Announces Arris – New Condos in East Village today.
Embasy BOSA in Currie Barracks
Another development in the works in Calgary that Embassy BOSA is planning to partake in is the new mixed-use project proposed for Currie Barracks.
Current plans for the first phase include:
- Two condo buildings – 30-floors and 18-floors
- 5 mid-rise commercial towers between 3 to 8 floors
Learn more about this up-and-coming inner city development at Currie Barracks Mixed-Use Project, Phase 1: More Details today.
Questions about East Village Condos in Calgary?
As a highly experienced condo specialist and REALTOR® with REMAX, I guarantee only the best service and advice the industry has to offer while taking care of all your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a quick response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!