Aspen Woods Calgary Annual Home Sales Statistics 2015
Found amid the rolling foothills and ravines of the beautiful southwest quadrant, Aspen Woods is a community where many families choose to stay for the long term.
It is definitely one of the most desirable suburban neighbourhoods in the city with its incredible location, real estate selection and nearby amenities, not to mention the easy access to the mountains that it offers. See more at 3 Reasons to Buy a Home in Aspen Woods today.
If you are pondering a move to Aspen Woods, now or in the near future, it’s always a good idea to research some of the sales and price trends the neighbourhood has had over the years before signing on the dotted line. Having said that, below are all the relevant average statistics for attached, detached and apartment properties for Aspen Woods in 2015.
Want to learn more about this community’s location, amenities, or perhaps search all available listings now? If so, check out our Aspen Woods Calgary Community Review and Home Search today.
Attached Annual Sales Statistics 2015
- 53 total sales
- $459,608 average list price
- $364.00 average list price per square foot
- $448,373 average sales price
- $352.00 average sales price per square foot
- 97.5% average list price / sales price ratio
- 38.6 average days spent on market
Detached Annual Sales Statistics 2015
- 102 total sales
- $1,091,465 average list price
- $412.00 average list price per square foot
- $877,754 average sales price
- $367.25 average sales price per square foot
- 80.4% average list price / sales price ratio
- 39.5 average days spent on market
Apartment Annual Sales Statistics 2015
- 19 total sales
- $380,096 average list price
- $397.00 average list price per square foot
- $362,100 average sales price
- $378.20 average sales price per square foot
- 95.3% average list price / sales price ratio
- 33.4 average days spent on market
*Statistics sourced from Calgary Real Estate Board
See more sales statistics for this community at:
Learn More About Aspen Woods
Since its establishment in 2001, Aspen Woods has grown to include a handful of subdivisions each with their own unique traits. Aspen Estates, for example, offers high-end luxury estate homes, while another recently developed subdivision like Aspen Heights offers semi-estate homes and luxury villas.
With so much to choose from, this community gives you as a buyer a ton of options and should be navigated with a real estate agent who specializes in transactions for the area. Also see these 5 Popular Luxury Communities in SW Calgary today.
Questions About Aspen Woods Real Estate?
As a top-producing REMAX Agent in Canada (2013, 2014) with many Aspen Woods transactions under my belt, I promise to provide only the best level of service and expertise the industry has to offer while discerning all of your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!