Casel Condo Listings
Casel is a condominium development located on the corner of 17th Avenue and 24th Street SW in the inner city community of Richmond.
Developed by the Niklas Group, an SAM award winner for Best Multi-Family Community and Best Apartment-Style Condo in previous years, Casel condos offers sophisticated units at attainable prices.
Search Casel Calgary Condos for Sale
902 2505 17 Avenue SW in Calgary: Richmond Condo for sale : MLS® # C4140195$459,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 901 sq. ft.84 m2Welcome to this gorgeous and sophisticated unit with breathtaking Views and Unbeatable Location! The unit boasts views of both the mountains and downtown, modern interior finishes & incredible commercial amenities at your door step! This TOP floor 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths unit has it all! Stainless steel appliances, European-style cabinetry, quartz counter tops, gas range, gleaming hardwood flooring, central air conditioning, balcony & in-suite laundry. The open concept & floor to ceiling windows allow for abundant natural light. The Master suite features a wall of windows with incredible views, a huge walk-in closet and a modern 4-pc bathroom with raised-vessel sink, soaker tub & separate shower. The titled parking stall is located in the underground, heated parkade. Enjoy the great amenities of the CASEL building which include Market17, the Vie Cafe, award-winning Cassis Bistro and J Webb Wine. CASEL is ideally located close to Downtown, LRT, Killarney Aquatic & Rec. Center & Shaganappi Golf Course!! More detailsCIR REALTY
- CODY BATTERSHILL
- RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
- 1 (403) 3704180
- Developed by Niklas Group
- Completed in 2011
- 56 one and two bedroom units
- From 660 to over 1,200 square feet
- 9 floors, condos on top 7 floors
- Commercial and office space on bottom 2 floors
All Casel condo units have a spacious balcony that overlook surrounding parts of the city, and for the top floors, downtown and the Rocky Mountains to the west.
Inside you’ll find custom Euro kitchens, quartz countertops, standard 9 foot ceilings, floor to wall windows, a mix of carpet, tile and hardwood floors, as well as three different colour schemes between units.
On the bottom floor are Cassis Bistro, J Webb Wines and Market 17 that provide additional convenience for residents of Casel.
In addition, several inner city parks and interconnecting pathways are found just minutes away including the Bow River.
Questions about Casel Calgary Condos for Sale?
As a highly experienced condo specialist and REALTOR® in Calgary, I promise to guide you every step through your real estate transaction while providing all the information you need to make the best decisions.