1110 3rd Avenue NW
St. John’s on Tenth Listings
St. John’s on Tenth is a condominium development found in the highly desirable Kensington district, one of Calgary’s renowned Business Revitalization Zone’s (BRZ) and home to more than a 100 different shops and services.
St. John’s location puts residents within a short walk away from the Sunnyside LRT, Bow River pathways and the rest that Kensington has to offer.
Search St. John’s on Tenth St. Calgary Condos for Sale
303 1110 3 Avenue NW in Calgary: Hillhurst Condo for sale : MLS®# C4201204$439,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 913 sq. ft.85 m2Location! Location! Location! St.Johns on 10th This stunning condo is in the heart of Hillhurst. Bright Spacious 2 bedroom ,2 bathroom corner unit with beautiful view of downtown through abundant windows!! When you enter this gorgeous unit, your greeted with a huge open floor plan. The massive windows allow for tons of natural light. The spacious master has a huge walk in closet leading to a 3 piece bathroom. At the other end of the unit there is a second large bedroom and a 4 piece bathroom. The kitchen and dining area are perfect for entertaining Kitchen boasts quartz counter tops, plenty of cabinets, stainless steel appliances, new hard wood floors central air-conditioning, Hunter Douglas blinds and much more. The balcony has incredible views of downtown. Titled underground parking and a separate storage locker. There are many amenities near by plus schools and the Sunny side C train station right outside your front door. Vacant for quick poss and just has fresh paint through out!! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
- Developed by StreetSide Development Corp.
- Community of Hillhurst, NW Calgary
- 8 floors, concrete construction
- 95 total condo units
- Completed in 2013
- Kensington BRZ location
St. John’s on Tenth St. is one of the first of a string of new condominium developments to be built in Kensington, kick-starting a much needed revitalization of the BRZ’s streetscapes through new ground floor retail spaces.
Easily distinguishable by its brick red, beige-yellow and steel trim, St. John’s on Tenth boasts open-concept and spacious floor plans with the upper floors having spectacular views of the surrounding city and mountains.
Currently, bottom floor tenants include Frilly Lilly, Freshii and Revelation Health Centre while directly adjacent to the building are Kensington Safeway, Sunnyside LRT Station, Sunnyside Natural Market, Second Cup Coffee and Royal Bank of Canada. Other nearby amenities and destinations include:
- Flipp’n Burgers & Peppinos
- Pulcinella & Vero Bistro Moderne
- Bank of Montreal & HSBC Bank
- Peace Bridge & Princes Island Park
- Downtown’s West End
St. John’s on Tenth St. is a great condo for those who want to be able to experience a walkable inner city lifestyle to the fullest in the heart of one of Calgary’s most trendy and vibrant districts.
If you are planning on making a move into a condominium sometime soon, be sure to check out our complete list of Calgary Resale Condo Guides today and be fully prepared!
Calgary Condo Guides
Questions about St. John’s on Tenth Condos?
As a highly experienced condo expert and top-producing REMAX real estate agent in Calgary, I promise to help guide you every step of the way through the resale condo buying process while providing only the best level of service and advice the industry has to offer.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to your call!