Ground Has Been Turned at Park Point Condominiums
The ground has now been broken at Park Point’s 12th Avenue and 2nd Street SW location in the beltline community of Connaught. In other words, the beginning phases of construction are now underway!
Developed by renowned Vancouver-based developer Qualex-Landmark – the sixth condominium project in Calgary by the company to date – Park Point is set to be another first-class residential tower by the company in the downtown area. Here’s more of what you should know about this exciting new Calgary condo.
- Developed by Qualex-Landmark
- Location: 12th Avenue & 2nd Street SW
- 289 total units
- One bedroom from 502 to 646 square feet
- Two bedrooms from 863 to 1092 square feet
- Street side live / work townhomes from 1025 to 1320 square feet
- Penthouses from 1340 to 1630 square feet
- Currently over 40 percent sold
- Estimated completion in mid-2018
As one of Calgary’s oldest parks, Central Memorial Park has long been a place for locals to go and get a breath of fresh air amid the concrete jungle of the city’s central area.
Residents of Park Point will be able to enjoy the spoils of the park by simply crossing the street and also will have access to the Memorial Park Library at a moment’s notice. Other nearby amenities include:
- Downtown LRT Terminals
- Several Public Transit bus stops
- Nearby access to +15 network
- Elbow River
- Talisman Centre
- 17th Avenue SW
…and much, much more.
Buyers at Park Point condos will get to enjoy the high-end finishings that Qualex-Landmark has been known to include in all of its Calgary developments. Some of the most notable include:
- Choice between three colour palettes
- Wide-plank laminate flooring throughout
- 9 foot standard ceilings in living areas
- Individual heating / cooling systems
- Energy-efficient windows with roller blinds
- Armony Cucine Italian kitchen cabinetry throughout
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Kitchen tile backsplash
- High-end stainless steel appliance package
- High-end fixtures throughout
- Gas cooktop stove
- Polished marble bathroom countertops
- Frameless glass showers and / or soaker tubs
More New Condos
Can you see yourself living at Park Point condos in two to three years’ time? With so many new condos on today’s real estate market, we encourage you to check out more helpful new condo tips to make sure you make the best and most informed decisions for your goals. See them here:
Questions About New Calgary Condos?
As a top producing REMAX agent with over a decade of experience, I promise to help guide you every step of the way when buying a new condominium in Calgary by providing you only the best level of service and expertise the industry has to offer.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below; I am looking forward to your call!