1110 3rd Avenue NW
St. John’s on Tenth Listings
St. John’s on Tenth is a condominium development found in the highly desirable Kensington district, one of Calgary’s renowned Business Revitalization Zone’s (BRZ) and home to more than a 100 different shops and services.
St. John’s location puts residents within a short walk away from the Sunnyside LRT, Bow River pathways and the rest that Kensington has to offer.
Search St. John’s on Tenth St. Calgary Condos for Sale
217 1110 3 Avenue NW in Calgary: Hillhurst Condo for sale : MLS®# C4228911$314,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 533 sq. ft.50 m2Hop across the street to the grocery store, skip down the road to river paths or jump into any one of the shops, restaurants & cafes of Kensington. This luxury condominium has lasting + attractive exterior curb appeal, incorporating timeless brick exterior walls & industrial steel i-beam detailing. The interior finish, spacious wide halls & sleek hardware finishings provides for a transitional interior style. In this suite, you will find the same modern flavour with granite counters, stainless steel appliances & engineered hardwood floors. A well-conceived design with good storage & flow with an open kitchen, island bar, cozy breakfast nook, in-suite laundry + built-ins in the master bedroom closet. Lots of guest visitor parking + secure storage locker + 3 bike rooms. This unit does not include a parking spot, rent options are possible, yet while living in a walkers paradise who needs to drive? With LRT at your front door, Uber, Car2Go, LimeBike... Save on car $ + save on home, live in the inner city! More detailsListed by RE/MAX REAL ESTATE (CENTRAL)
- Developed by StreetSide Development Corp.
- Community of Hillhurst, NW Calgary
- 8 floors, concrete construction
- 95 total condo units
- Completed in 2013
- Kensington BRZ location
St. John’s on Tenth St. is one of the first of a string of new condominium developments to be built in Kensington, kick-starting a much needed revitalization of the BRZ’s streetscapes through new ground floor retail spaces.
Easily distinguishable by its brick red, beige-yellow and steel trim, St. John’s on Tenth boasts open-concept and spacious floor plans with the upper floors having spectacular views of the surrounding city and mountains.
Currently, bottom floor tenants include Frilly Lilly, Freshii and Revelation Health Centre while directly adjacent to the building are Kensington Safeway, Sunnyside LRT Station, Sunnyside Natural Market, Second Cup Coffee and Royal Bank of Canada. Other nearby amenities and destinations include:
- Flipp’n Burgers & Peppinos
- Pulcinella & Vero Bistro Moderne
- Bank of Montreal & HSBC Bank
- Peace Bridge & Princes Island Park
- Downtown’s West End
St. John’s on Tenth St. is a great condo for those who want to be able to experience a walkable inner city lifestyle to the fullest in the heart of one of Calgary’s most trendy and vibrant districts.
If you are planning on making a move into a condominium sometime soon, be sure to check out our complete list of Calgary Resale Condo Guides today and be fully prepared!
Calgary Condo Guides
Questions about St. John’s on Tenth Condos?
As a highly experienced condo expert and top-producing REMAX real estate agent in Calgary, I promise to help guide you every step of the way through the resale condo buying process while providing only the best level of service and advice the industry has to offer.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to your call!