MLS® Listings Search
Bowness is a family-oriented community in Calgary’s northwest sector with several parks and easy access to the Bow River pathways. From million dollar riverside properties to affordable apartments, the neighbourhood has a broad real estate portfolio that offers something for home buyers from all walks of life. Bowness:
- is 5 to 20 minutes away from the downtown core
- gives easy access to the Trans-Canada Highway and Rocky Mountains
- Has riverside real estate, parks and paved pathways
Below are all currently available Bowness condos for sale on the MLS®. Call me anytime or message me below if you have any questions about these listings or would like to set up a viewing. Search Bowness Calgary Homes for Sale.
Search Bowness Calgary Condos for Sale
13 7720 39 Avenue NW in Calgary: Bowness Condo for sale : MLS® # C4143759$199,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 814 sq. ft.76 m2This bright & spacious 50+ condo is located in the quiet 23 unit complex of Gladstone Manor, which is centrally located just 1.5 blocks to the The Bownesian Grocer, Dell Cafe, Bowness Bakery, medical/dental clinics, pharmacy, transit & other local amenities. The suite features new flooring, spacious living/dining room with inviting fireplace, kitchen with classic oak cabinetry, convenient laundry/storage room, large master bedroom with west hill & COP views & with privacy door to the bathroom & 2nd bedroom/den - also with views. The sunny south balcony looks out to the park across the street. It's just a few steps out your door to the elevator which takes you to your secured, heated underground titled parking stall. The complex has a social room on the main floor which owners can also reserve for their own gatherings. Super location, walking distance to numerous amenities, a short drive to Bowness Park & COP and easy access to Highway 1 and the mountains. More detailsROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK
713 8604 48 Avenue NW in Calgary: Bowness Condo for sale : MLS® # C4140685$247,900Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 968 sq. ft.90 m2Two bedroom, one bath 7th floor apartment with excellent views to the east and south toward C.O.P. and downtown. This is an adult building. All the sealed pane metal windows replaced in the last two years. New cladding on the exterior. Dog friendly building up to 20 lbs. with board approval. All laminate flooring throughout, no carpet, and non-smoking, no-pet environment. Plenty of in-suite storage, more in a shared space. Excellent open design kitchen layout includes a dishwasher. Covered, secure heated assigned parking stall included. All utilities included in condo fees except Internet and TV. Free shared laundry. Restaurants and shopping in the immediate vicinity. Health facility being built one block away. Steps from Bowness Park, the Bow River and the bike trail system. The lagoon, practically at the foot of the building, can be canoed, rented canoes are available and there is skating in the winter. Never flooded. More detailsEXP REALTY
Questions about Bowness Calgary Condos for Sale?
As a top-producing REMAX real estate agent in Calgary, I guarantee only the best level of service and advice the industry has to offer while taking care of all your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!