1087 2nd Avenue NW
Lido Condo Listings
Lido is a mixed-use condo development found in the highly desirable and walkable Kensington District just seconds away from the Bow River and downtown Calgary’s west end.
Developed by Battistella, Lido boasts modern interiors and open-concept floor plans designed with younger generations in mind. The building is a mixed-use development with 60 condos sitting atop 20 hotel rooms and bottom floor retail shops.
Search Lido Calgary Condos for Sale
604 1087 2 Avenue NW in Calgary: Sunnyside Condo for sale : MLS® # C4138933$699,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 87 m287 m2Welcome to The Lido - located in the desirable community of Sunnyside. This corner suite has a lot to offer, with unobstructed stunning views of the City skyline and river. This two bedroom has a three pce unauite and 4 pce bathroom. Modern sleek finishing's through out.With the Paykel Stainless steel appliance and five burner gas stove. This unit comes with one titled heated underground parking stall. Assigned storage and bike storage is on site. Walking distance to down town, the river and Sunnyside c-train and steps away from many shops and restaurants. More detailsCIR REALTY
- CODY BATTERSHILL
- RE/MAX HOUSE OF REAL ESTATE
- 1 (403) 3704180
- Developed by Battistella
- Community of Sunnyside, NW Calgary
- 7 floors, 60 condo units
- Completed in 2016
- Beside Sunnyside LRT Station
- Close to downtown core
Lido is the second condominium to be built in Kensington by Battistella Developments. The First, Pixel Condos, is located directly beside Lido to the east; both have some common characteristics with one another.
Located on 10th Street NW, residents have direct access to countless shops, restaurants and services found along the vibrant streetscapes of Kensington. The boutique hotel located on the second and third floor of the mixed-use development is convenient for those who have friends and / or family who visit frequently.
Inside you’ll find open-concept floor plans with 9 foot ceilings, high-end stainless steel appliances, gas 5-burner cook top, undermount sinks and ample storage. Each unit also comes with a spacious balcony with a gas BBQ line so that residents can enjoy the outdoors during warmer months. Other features include:
- Public underground parking
- 20-unit boutique hotel
- Bottom floor retail
- Rooftop garden and patio
Lido’s upscale units and highly desirable location makes it a popular condominium development for those who enjoy the Kensington District and all that it has to offer. Also see Kensington – Calgary Walkable Communities today.
Are you thinking about purchasing a unit at Lido? If so, check out our complete Resale Calgary Condo Guide to help you along the way.
Calgary Condo Guides
Questions about Lido Condos for Sale?
As a highly experienced new / resale condo specialist in Calgary, I guarantee only the best level of service and advice the industry has to offer and will provide all the information you need to make the most informed decisions.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your condo goals!