Parkhill Stanley Park Calgary Luxury Homes
Parkhill Stanley Park is an extremely luxurious and desirable community in Calgary’s southwest. Here you will find a variety of Calgary luxury homes on a diversity of terrains, including ridge walkouts with spectacular views and homes close to the river but on elevated terrain.
Apart from an amazing location, diversified terrain and beautiful luxury homes, Parkhill Stanley Park is a family oriented neighbourhood where many families choose to plant their roots and stay for the long term.
Imagine living a luxury lifestyle just a few seconds from one of Calgary’s best inner city parks and the Elbow River. Stanley Park is a very popular park in southwest Calgary with its open playing fields, playgrounds, picnic areas, baseball diamond, outdoor swimming pool and public amenities.
It is only one of the luxurious amenities residents of Parkhill Stanley Park have quick and easy access to that make it a fabulous community for convenient family living.
Parkhill Stanley Park homes are extremely well positioned in what some say is one of the most convenient areas of Calgary to live in. Only minutes are numerous amenities and services, including…
Macleod Trail – from north to south, Macleod Trail is covered with multiple restaurants, department stores, strip malls, food and drink establishments, grocery stores and much more. It’s hard to think of what isn’t found along the amenity corridor of Macleod Trail S.
Chinook Mall – Parkhill Stanley Park Calgary is only minutes away from one of our best shopping malls. Whether it’s to see a movie at the Cineplex Odeon IMAX Theatre or perhaps to buy a birthday gift, the convenience of having Chinook Mall very close to home is a luxury most Calgarians don’t have.
Westhills and Signal Hill – a few minutes west on Glenmore Trail will take Parkhill Stanley Park residents to Westhills and Signal Hill shopping centres. Combined they have over 100 businesses and is a proven amenity resource providing a more inclusive shopping experience all in one place.
Calgary Beltline and Downtown – when it comes to eating at the best restaurants, shopping at the best shops and having fun at the best entertainment venues, nowhere in our city beats downtown and the beltline area. Home to some of the best in Calgary, they will always be one of the most vibrant places in town and have thousands of businesses ready to serve.
Parkhill Stanley Park Schools
- Public Elementary/ Junior High – Rideau Park – 829 Rideau Road SW – 403-777-6240, Elboya – 4804 6th Street SW – 403-777-7769
- Public / French Immersion Senior High – Western Canada – 641 17th Avenue SW – 403-228-5363
- French Immersion Elementary – William Reid (k-4) -1216 36th Avenue SW – 403-777-6940
- French Immersion Junior High – Elboya (5-9) – 4804 6th Street SW – 403-777-7760
Parkhill Stanley Park Demographics
When moving to any Calgary community, it’s always a good idea to know what the statistics look like for the area. Here are some of the most relevant demographics collected by the Alberta Government.
- Ages 24 and below – 25.6% (2011)
- Ages 25 to 54 – 53.2% (2011)
- Ages 55 and up – 21.1% (2011)
- Average household income – $59,600 (2005)
- Percentage of population with a High School Diploma or higher – 91.0% (2006)
- Ratio of residents who own their property – 57.5% (2006)
- Ratio of residents who rent their property – 41.9% (2006)
- North – 33rd Avenue, 34th Avenue and Mission Road SW
- East – Macleod Trail
- South – 45th Avenue and Crescent Boulevard SW
- West – Elbow River, 42nd Avenue SW
Questions about Calgary Luxury Homes?
…from an experienced luxury realtor in Calgary today! Call me direct at 403-370-4180 or message me below. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your real estate plans!
Search Parkhill Stanley Park Calgary Luxury Homes