823 5th Avenue NW
Ven Condo Listings
Ven is a condominium complex found in the highly desirable inner city neighbourhood of Sunnyside in northwest Calgary.
Tucked away on a quiet block just east of 10th Street NW, Ven offers residents all the hype of living an inner city lifestyle close to one of Calgary’s most popular districts without all the hustle and bustle and noise that typically comes with. It is also found directly beside the Sunnyside LRT station.
Search Ven Calgary Condos for Sale
317 823 5 Avenue NW in Calgary: Sunnyside Condo for sale : MLS®# C4218747$400,000Apartment
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 732 sq. ft.68 m2An amazing opportunity to purchase almost-new; this unit is in fantastic condition. Gorgeous 1 bed + den, 3rd floor condo faces South for natural sunlight all day. Clean simple lines enhance a smartly designed open-concept floor plan; includes walk-through closet, spacious master bedroom & tons of storage space. Kitchen is perfect for someone who loves to cook: Bosch four-burner gas cooktop & high-end Fisher & Paykel stainless steel appliances complement quartz countertops & eating bar, hex-tile backsplash & spacious cabinetry. BuiltGreen™ features such as low-flow faucets, dual-flush toilets & motion sensor lighting are in every bathroom. Underground parking and additional storage means all your belonging are kept warm and dry.Fabulous location, literally a 3minute walk from the LRT station, but tucked into a corner so there's virtually no through-traffic. 8min walk to Safeway, and then the rest of Kensington is only steps away, offering restaurants & coffee shops, retail & services on your doorstep. More detailsListed by RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS
- Developed by Bucci Developments
- Community of Sunnyside, NW Calgary
- Kensington BRZ location
- 4 stories, 115 total units
- Well established and reputed developer
- Open-concept, simplistic floor plans perfect for modern living
- Completed in 2015
Situated just 150 metres from the Sunnyside LRT and 220 metres from then main-north-south 10th Street NW corridor of Kensington, living a walkable lifestyle at Ven Condos is as easy and convenient as it gets.
Units feature open-concept floor plans with high ceilings and quartz countertops throughout. You’ll also find high-end Bosch, Fisher & Paykel appliances, frameless glass showers and spacious balconies that take full advantage of the tranquil block that Ven resides on.
Some of the nearby shops, restaurants and services that you’ll find just walking a few blocks to Kensington’s main commercial corridor include:
- Second Cup Coffee
- Midtown Kitchen & Bar
- Burger 320
- Bank of Montreal
With a variety of one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans, Ven Condos appeal to a wide range of buyers looking to live, work and play all within an arms reach from Kensington’s amenities, the river pathways and downtown core.
Thinking about making a move into Ven? Make sure you are fully prepared and check out our complete list of Calgary Resale Condo Buyers Tips today!
Calgary Condo Guides
Questions about Ven Condos for Sale?
As a highly experienced REMAX real estate agent with adept knowledge of the Calgary condo market, I promise to deliver only the best level of service and advice the industry has to offer while discerning all of your real estate needs.
Call me anytime at 403-370-4180 or message me below for a prompt response. I am looking forward to helping you accomplish your condo goals!